DK Recruitment Services is organizing a Job day in Targu Mures on the 18th April 2018.
We are looking for different kind of electrician for our clients in The Netherlands and Germany.
We have available positions for:
– Industrial electricians
– Ship electricians
– Electricians building technics (construction electricians)
– Panel builders
– Offshore electricians
– E&I electricians
Our projects are mostly in refineries, power plants, factories etc. in industrial areas.
– electro installation works
– pulling cables
– making cable ways
– connecting and building of electrical panels
– connecting different devices
– commissioning of systems
– Experiences with electro installations in factories, industrial objects
– Ability to read technical drawings
– Experiences with installation of electrical panels, devices, making cable ways, pulling cables
– Experiences with installation and montage of high voltage panels, transformators, cables
– Ability to work in heights (scaffoldings)
What we offer:
– Monthly salary from 2070 EUR nett / month + Overtimes with extra rate
– Accommodation: Provided and paid by employer, FREE OF CHARGE
– Work contract for unlimited period
– Help with registrations and bank accounts
We provide to our employees a VCA certificate after the arrival of employees abroad. VCA is an international safety course which will be valid 10 years. The employees who hold this license/certificate can work anywhere in Europe on different large projects. The VCA certificate is free of charge.
Social contribution will be paid according to the law of each country. For example if the employee will be placed in The Netherlands then social contribution will be paid in The Netherlands. If it will be Germany then the social contribution will be paid in Germany.