We are looking for experienced carpenters who will be working on different large projects in Norway.
At the moment we are looking for the following type of carpenters:
* Carpenters, who have experience with construction of wooden houses, laying of wooden floors, fixing windows and doors and plasterboardings.
The work is done in different construction sites in Norway. The main work is to build wooden houses, apartments, weekend houses and administrative buildings.
– Covering of roofs
– Making wooden constructions
– Interiors works: laying of wooden floors, covering a/o producing of stairs, fixing of windows and doors
* Carpenters, who have experience with shuttering works – formworks as PERI, DOKA and SATECO. The work is done on different huge project in different locations of Norway. The constructions are large admin buildings, industrial buildings and family houses.
– shuttering works
– using formworks as PERI, DOKA and SATECO
– iron binding
– Good knowledge of English language is necessary
– Experiences from abroad are a big advantage
– All candidates must be able to read technical documentation
– We guarantee a minimum of 37,5 hours per week
– Long term job
– Hourly rate is 176 NOK (Gross)
– Monthly salary 28 160 NOK (cca. 3200 EUR)
– Travel allowance
– Working week: min 37,5 hours + overtimes
– Salary every 2 weeks
– Overtimes paid extra (usually 1,5x)
– Work contract for unlimited period (trial period 3 months)
– Work clothes and tools are provided by the employer
– Accommodation is provided by the employer (250 EUR for 2 weeks)
– Help with registrations and bank accounts
– Possibility to learn Norwegian language
– Good knowledge of English language
– At least 3 years of experience with similar work
– Good health status
– Willing to work abroad for longer time
Information about the interview procedure:
In case of interest please send us the following:
* Detailed CV in English language
* Photo (ideally from work)
* All certificates connected with your work experiences
* Reference letters from your previous employers for the last years (It’s very important that you can document at least 3 years of experience with written references if you studied as carpenter. If you don’t have a carpenter school you need to document at least 5 years of experience with written references.
You can use the contact form below to get in touch with us.