We are looking for experienced carpenters who will be working on different large projects in Norway.
What we offer:
– monthly salary from 3300 euro/brutto
– minimum of 37.5 hours per week
– accommodation is provided by the employer, payable by the applicant (250/300 EUR for 2 weeks)
– help with registrations and bank accounts
– long term job (foreign contract)
– good knowledge of English
– at least 3-5 years of experience with similar work
– all candidates must be able to read technical documentation
At the moment we are looking for the following type of carpenters:
-Carpenters, who have experience with construction of wooden houses, laying of wooden floors, fixing windows and doors, covering a/o producing of stairs and assembling plasterboard.
-Carpenters, who have experience with shuttering (concrete) works – formworks as PERI, DOKA and SATECO and iron binding.
In case of interest please send the following documents on email@example.com:
-detailed CV in English
-photo (ideally at work)
-all certificates related to working experiences
-letters of reference from previous employers for recent years