We are looking for high qualified car mechanics, car painters and panel beaters to work in Norway.
We are looking for candidates with minimum 3 years of experiences from authorized workshops like BMW, Audi, Skoda, Kia, Mercedes, Toyota.
– repairing and service
– manual maintenance and service
– following the required technological procedures
– cooperation with technician and mechanic
– preparing body parts for painting, modification after painting and professional taping
– repairing sheets after accident
– folding and unfolding cars
– experience with welding (MAG) is advantage
We can offer you:
– Monthly salary from 3400€ /brutto (it depends on your experiences)
– Travel allowance
– First fly ticket is paid by employer
– Minimum of 37,5 working hours per week + overtimes with extra rate
– Salary every two weeks
– Long term job, permanent contract with trial period
– Working clothes and tools are provided by employer
– Accommodation provided by employer, paid by candidate (approx. 300 euro/per 2 weeks)
– Help with all necessary registrations
– Good English language skills
– At least 3-5 years experience from authorized workshops like BMW, Audi, Skoda, Kia, Mercedes, Toyota.
– Experiences from abroad are a big advantage
– Good health status
Information about the procedure of interview:
In case of interest please send the following:
* detailed CV in English
* photo (ideally at work)
* 2 letters of reference from previous employers for recent years
You can contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org by phone on +421 911 279 723, +421 910 901 936.
You can also follow us on facebook: DK Recruitment Services